Monday, August 25, 2014

On My To-Watch List: Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno

I have watched the anime series.
I have seen the first movie.
And I honestly can't wait to watch the second installment to the live action
 
Rurouni Kenshin-Kyoto Inferno



Synopsis of the first movie

Kenshin Himura was an assassin for the Imperial side during the war that ended the Shogunate and installed the Meiji government. After killing countless people, he made a vow to never kill again. Ten years later, he finds a home at a failing dojo, only to be caught up in a string of murders related to an opium ring. His commitment to never taking a life is put to the test as the people he's come to care about are threatened by figures from his past. - Written by Tyler Herbolsheimer
 In the second movie,
Kenshin Himura goes up against pure evil Makoto Shishio who is attempting to overthrow the Meiji government. The fate of the country hangs in the balance as Kenshin Himura takes up the sword that he vowed to never draw again. - Written by Anonymous

In the first one, my jaw became acquaintances with the floor as it was unbelievable. The effects were good as well as the storyline.


I really can't wait to watch the second one as I am more knowledgeable of it. The anime series has shown in television channels for years and me and my sibs have watched it numerous times in the years it was aired.




Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno is still showing on all leading cinemas nationwide.
List of cinemas: 

No comments

Post a Comment

© raves and reads
Maira Gall